This documentation is not using the current rendering mechanism and is probably outdated. The extension maintainer should switch to the new system. Details on how to use the rendering mechanism can be found here.
What does it do?¶
- Start TYPO3 Responsive +Customer (startcustomer) extends Start TYPO3 Responsive! (start).
- Start TYPO3 Responsive +Customer enables you to configure a lot of CSS properties by a mouse click.
- You can controll most of the colours of the responsive framework Foundation (Zurb).
- You can select a theme with background-images or add an own theme.
- You can move Start TYPO3 Responsive +Customer to your own extension: Copy it, rename it and adapt it to your needs.