This documentation is not using the current rendering mechanism and will be deleted by December 31st, 2020. The extension maintainer should switch to the new system. Details on how to use the rendering mechanism can be found here.
You need three pages:
- Page for the single view for an xBlog Main plugin.
- Page (or folder) for the xBlog +Slider plugin.
- Page with the slider for the slick slider plugin
- Add the xBlog Main to the page from above. Adapt it to your needs. Select a news table for example.
- Add the xBlog +Slider to the page (or folder) from above. Connect it with the xBlog Main from above.
- Add the slick slider plugin to the page from above. Include the xBlog +Slider. Adapt it to your needs.