The wiki you were trying to access has been discontinued. Take a look at the following resources or use the search at the top right to find what you are looking for. If you want to take a nostalgic look into the past, find a backup of all wiki pages at Gitlab.
Getting Started with TYPO3¶
- Follow the quick installation guide to install TYPO3 using Composer.
- The Getting Started Tutorial introduces you to TYPO3’s backend - the interface used for managing content and configuring your TYPO3 installation.
- Add a domain, set up languages and configure URL handling with the site configuration tutorial.
- The editors tutorial explains the creation and management of pages and content.
- The form system extension is a powerful tool that gives backend users the ability to create web forms.
- The Localization Guide covers everything needed to add additional languages to a TYPO3 site, and how to translate content and pages.
Contribute to the core
Contribute to official documentation
You are welcome to click on the “Edit on GitHub” button on any page to propose a change in the official documentation whenever you see something that you think can be improved.
- The blog post Start Improving Docs Now to Grow TYPO3 gives a good introduction to documentation contribution.
- Contribute to the TYPO3 documentation explains the workflow for contributing.
- The documentation is edited in text files using reStructuredText syntax. Use the reST & Sphinx cheat sheet to lookup most commonly used directives.
- General conventions can be found in Documentation content style guide
- How You Can Help lists some general tasks to get you started.