This extension started as a distribution and is now a template serving as a base foundation for new websites.
The former distribution part became to be a new distribution called
pizpalue_distribution and can be downloaded from
the TYPO3 extension repository.
What does it do?¶
The extension builds upon the extension bootstrap_package from Benjamin Kott and serves as a base template for the creation of websites or distributions using the bootstrap framework. As an example the distribution pizpalue_distribution uses this extension. A demo site can be visited here.
The extension extends and configures TYPO3 and selected extensions to provide better structured and attracting content while maintaining or improving speed and seo performance.
It provides the following main features:
- A content element to create modal dialogs
- A content element to create a list of categorized content elements
- A content element to create structured content (JSON-LD data, see Schema)
- A layout for media content elements to emphasize media
- Support for automatic image scaling in structure elements (see Templating)
- Content element fields to optimize image scaling dependent on the screen size.
- Content element fields to assign custom classes, styles and attributes
The following screen shots were taken from a website created with the distribution pizpalue_distribution.
This extension can be provided thanks to outstanding work from TYPO3 community members. A big thanks goes to:
- Benjamin Kott, extension bootstrap_package
- B13 GmbH, extension container
- Grid Elements Team, extension gridelements
- FluidTYPO3 Team, extensions vhs, flux
- Georg Ringer, extensions news, eventnews
- tt_address Development Team, extension tt_address
- Boris Schauer, extension slickcarousel
- Sven Wappler, extension ws_flexslider