Unknown column uid¶
Prompt: Error: Unknown column ‘uid’ in ‘where clause’
In case of any error:
- Please cancel the launch. The form has a cancel and then a delete button.
Database seem’s to be broken. Please analyze the database structure with the
- maintenance modul > Analyze Database Structure (from TYPO3 9.5)
- install tool (upto TYPO3 8.7)
If there is a suggestion like:
- ALTER TABLE tx_gridelements_backend_layout ADD uid INT AUTO_INCREMENT NOT NULL
- ALTER TABLE tx_gridelements_backend_layout ADD PRIMARY KEY (uid)
- the extension from above (here: tx_gridelements_backend_layout)
- the extension Launch it! (launch)
Please clean up the database. Remove all tables of both extensions.
Enable the extensions again:
- first: the “third-party”-extension (here: gridelements)
- last: Launch it! (launch).
If error isn’t solved¶
Try to fix database manually by a tool like PhpMyAdmin.
- Check, if tables from above are removed completly. If not, remove it by PhpMyAdmin.
- Enable the third party extensions.
- Check the tables of the third party extensions with the TYPO3 database analyser. Try to solve any SQL statement.
- If steps from above are succesful, enable EXT:launchstartgreen
Launcher should run proper now.