This documentation is not using the current rendering mechanism and will be deleted by December 31st, 2020. The extension maintainer should switch to the new system. Details on how to use the rendering mechanism can be found here.
The installation and initial configuration of the extension is as following:
- Install the extension with the extension manager
- Include the static TypoScript configuration “Event management and registration (sf_event_mgt)” in your TypoScript template
- Create a new sysfolder in your page tree, where you create events and categories.
- Depending on your needs, create a TYPO3 page for event listing, event details and event registration.
- Add the plugin Events and event-registration to the newly created pages and configure the plugin settings.
- Configure extension TypoScript settings depending on your needs.
- Optionally add the plugin Events and event-registration - FE user registrations to a page, to show registered frontend users their event registrations
- If you use registrations for events, you must follow the instructions regarding clearcacheuids and CLI Commands
- If you want TYPO3 editors (not admins) to be able to export registrations as a CSV file, those users must have a read/write access to the default upload folder (or
options.defaultUploadFolderin User TSconfig)
- For the calendar view, make sure to uncheck the Disable overwrite demand setting in the plugin