Quick Start for Editors ¶
You are an editor, your admin installed the form extension and you want to get started quickly? Follow these steps!
Create a new form
Go to the
Formsmodule, and create a new form there. With the help of the form editor you can build appealing forms easily.
Insert your form on a page
The next step is inserting the form on the desired page(s).
- Open the page module in the backend.
- Select the desired page.
- Create a new content element of type “Form”. You can find this one under the tab “Form Elements”.
- Under the tab “Plugin”, choose the desired form.
- Save the content element.
- Repeat steps 2 to 5 until the form is inserted on every page you want.
You can now view your form on your web site. Enjoy!