User manual ¶
Adding the search plugin to a page ¶
- Activate “indexed_search” in the Extensions Manager. You just need to activate it. It is already installed in non-composer mode. Make sure to require the package typo3/cms-indexed-search if you run the TYPO3 instance in composer mode.
- Create a page called “Search” or something like that. This is where the search box will appear.
- Create an extension template for this page that includes “Indexed Search (Extbase & Fluid)” or include it in your main template.
- Create a new content element on that page and choose the type “General Plugin”.
- Then choose the “Selected plugin” to be “Indexed search”:
That’s it. Your frontend should now look like this:
The styles are most likely different from this, but that is controlled by the developer having administration access to the system.