A PSR-14-based event
can be used to get information about broken links set in the rich text editor (RTE).
The procedure for marking the broken links in the RTE is as follow:
- RTE content is fetched from the database. Before it is displayed in
the edit form, RTE transformations are performed.
- The transformation function parses the text and detects links.
- For each link, a new PSR-14 event is dispatched.
- If a listener is attached, it may set the link as broken and will set
the link as “checked”.
- If a link is detected as broken, RTE will mark it as broken.
This functionality is implemented in the system extension “linkvalidator”.
Other extensions can use the event to override the default behaviour.
Event that is fired to validate if a link is valid or not.
Returns the link type as string
Returns resolved LinkService data, depending on the type
markAsBrokenLink(string reason = '')
- $reason (string) – the reason, default: ‘’