This documentation is not using the current rendering mechanism and will be deleted by December 31st, 2020. The extension maintainer should switch to the new system. Details on how to use the rendering mechanism can be found here.
What does it do?¶
This extension implements the jquery supersized plugin - full screen background slideshow (http://buildinternet.com/project/supersized/ - MIT License / GPL License // Github: https://github.com/buildinternet/supersized).
- Can be used for a full sreen background / background slideshow and a background banner / banner slideshow.
- based on Extbase and Fluid
- Fully configurable via TS and Flexform (Frontend plugin).
- The extension includes the complete Supersized plugin code v3.2.7, which includes the jQuery Library v1.7.2 .
- The Supersized plugin (from v1.1.0) now works properly even with the newest jQuery Library (v3.3.1 at the moment). Some little modification in the supersized.3.2.7.js were necessary. So the jQuery Library v3.3.1 is included too in this extension and set to default in typoScript.
- Some live demos: http://demo.frankfrewer.de/supersized/
- frsupersized now on Github: https://github.com/ffrewer/frsupersized
Since v0.2.0 this manual is implemented with ReST (http://wiki.typo3.org/ReST). The documentation file 'manual.sxw' is not provided anymore. The new manual was produced with the sphinx extension - many thanks to the author of this extension, Xavier Perseguers.