This documentation is not using the current rendering mechanism and will be deleted by December 31st, 2020. The extension maintainer should switch to the new system. Details on how to use the rendering mechanism can be found here.
Add page content "frsupersized"¶
- Go to Web -> Page
- Choose the page to add the new frsupersized plugin
- Add new content (where ever you want)
- Choose Tab Plugin => "Frsupersized"
- Inside the content element go to tab “Plugin”
- Insert images to the field "Image file(s) for full background, slideshow or banner". Maximum 30 images are possible.
- Optionally define the caption in "Slide Captions" (one caption per line)
- Optionally define the weblinks in "Link images to following URL" (one link per line)
- Configure the Supersized background settings in tab "Full Background"
- Optionally configure the Supersized slideshow settings in tab "Slideshow"
- Optionally configure the Supersized banner settings in tab "Banner"
- Which settings you can view and change depends from the rights the administrator of the website gives to you.
For a bit more detailed explanations of this settings look here: http://buildinternet.com/project/supersized/docs.html
The settings are divided in four tabs: General, Full background, Slideshow, Banner.
Under the general tab you can i.a.include images, optionally set the slide captions and link url.
Under the full background tab you can configure the minimal dimensions and the positioning of the slides related to the browser window.
Under the slideshow tab you can activate the slideshow and make all slideshow related settings.
Under the banner tab you can activate the banner and set the dimensions and the positioning of the banner.