Launch a Distribution¶
The result in the backend after installing and enabling a Launch-TYPO3-Distribution.
- The distribution must be a Launch-TYPO3-Distribution.
- Look for Launch-Distribution supported by the extension-manager > Get preconfigured distribution.
- Ore use the TYPO3-repository at typo3.org and look with the search-word launch.
- The first Launch-Distribution was “Launch TYPO3 GRÜNE!”. We take it for the sample below.
- Extension-manager > Get preconfigured distribution.
- Activate the distribution “Launch TYPO3 GRÜNE!”.
- Start your TYPO3-frontend.
- Click on [Launch your TYPO3-project!]
Please refer to the manual of the Launch-TYPO3-Distribution you are using.