This documentation is not using the current rendering mechanism and will be deleted by December 31st, 2020. The extension maintainer should switch to the new system. Details on how to use the rendering mechanism can be found here.
This option allows a user to search for constants in selected language files.
- Finds constants which match the search string within key or value (translation).
- The matching can be case sensitive or insensitive.
- Supports regular expressions.
- Looks only among subset of languages which is defined in LFEditor configuration.
Clicking on constant key of any search result, redirects to Edit Constant page.
Picture illustrates case sensitive search for string ‘Cancel’. The search has found the string in 2 language constants:
- as value of button.cancel constant in default language,
- as part of constant key of function.langfile.confirmCancel constant in default and in ‘de’ languages,
- since there is no more languages that contain translation for this constant key in this example.