This documentation is not using the current rendering mechanism and will be deleted by December 31st, 2020. The extension maintainer should switch to the new system. Details on how to use the rendering mechanism can be found here.
Since EXT:solr 7.0.0 the old templating of EXT:solr was droppend and rendering with fluid was added.
Along with this change some concepts have changed:
- The were some old typosript settings that manipulate the data before it was passed to the view. With fluid this can also be done with core viewhelpers or custom viewhelpers. Therefore the following settings have been removed:
- plugin.tx_solr.search.results.fieldProcessingInstructions (The fieldProcessingInstructions still exist at index time since there it is still needed)
- Beside that there were some template related settings in the typoscript, that can be solved just with fluid:
- plugin.tx_solr.search.faceting.facetLinkATagParams or plugin.tx_solr.search.faceting.[facetName].facetLinkATagParams When you need something like this, you can just change the partials or render a facet with a custom partial (partialName = MyPartial) and add the properties there.
- plugin.tx_solr.search.faceting.removeFacetLinkText This can be done just be rendering the text in the partial, that you need.
- The setting faceting.facets.[facetName].selectingSelectedFacetOptionRemovesFilter has been removed, since it is possible to build this functionality just with Fluid ViewHelpers. The file “EXT:solr/Resources/Private/Templates/Partials/Facets/OptionsToggle.html” shows
how f:if together with option.selected can be used to have this behaviour.