Type: array Scope: Display RenderType: selectTree
parentFieldhas to be set -
childrenFieldtakes precedence. Keywords:
- Allows to define a custom data provider class for usecases where special data preparation
is necessary. By default
- childrenField (string)
- Field name of the foreign_table that references the uid of the child records.
- parentField (string)
- Field name of the foreign_table that references the uid of the parent record
- rootUid (integer, optional)
- Deprecated, use startingPoints (see below); uid of the record that shall be considered as the root node of the tree. In general this might be set by Page TSconfig, see config.treeConfig
- startingPoints (string, comma separated values)
allows to set multiple records as roots for tree records.
The setting takes a CSV value, e.g.
2,3,4711, which takes records of the pids
4711into account and creates a tree of these records.
Additionally, each value used in
startingPointsmay be fed from a site configuration by using the
# Site config base: / rootPageId: 1 categories: root: 123
// Example TCA config 'config' => [ 'treeConfig' => [ 'startingPoints' => '1,2,###SITE:categories.root###', ], ],
This will evaluate to
'startingPoints' => '1,2,123'.
- appearance (array, optional)
- showHeader (boolean)
- Whether to show the header of the tree that contains a field to filter the records and allows to expand or collapse all nodes
- expandAll (boolean)
- Whether to show the tree with all nodes expanded
- maxLevels (integer)
- The maximal amount of levels to be rendered (can be used to stop possible recursions)
- nonSelectableLevels (list, default “0”)
- Comma-separated list of levels that will not be selectable, by default the root node (which is “0”) cannot be selected