The LogRecord Model ¶
All logging data is modeled using
This model has the following properties:
- A unique identifier for each request which is created by the TYPO3 bootstrap.
- The micro-timestamp when the record is created.
- The name of the logger which created the LogRecord, usually the fully qualified class name where the Logger has been instantiated.
- An integer severity level from \TYPO3\CMS\Core\Log\LogLevel .
- The log message string.
- Any additional data, encapsulated within an array.
The API to create a new instance of LogRecord is
or one of the
interface so that the properties
can be accessed like a native array, for example:
It also implements a
method for your convenience,
which returns the log records as a simplified string.
can be processed using
are meant to add values
. For example,
if you would like to add a stack trace, use
are used to write a
to a particular target,
for example a log file.