Outdated TYPO3 Version
This documentation refers to an outdated TYPO3 version - either select a supported version or make sure to use a TYPO3 Extended Long Term Support (ELTS) version to continue getting security updates.
Logging with TYPO3¶
- Chapter Quickstart helps to get going
TYPO3 Logging consists of the following components:
- A Logger that receives the log message and related details, like a severity
- A LogRecord model which encapsulates the data
- Configuration of the logging system
- Writers which write the log records to different targets (like file, database, rsyslog server, etc.)
- Processors which add more detailed information to the log record.
- Configuration of the Logging system
- The LogRecord model
- Log Writers
- Log Processors