The extension needs to be installed as any other extension of TYPO3 CMS:
- Get the extension
- Get it from the Extension Manager: Press the “Retrieve/Update” button and search for the extension key tt_address and import the extension from the repository.
- Get it from typo3.org: You can always get current version from http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/tt_address/current/ by downloading either the t3x or zip version. Upload the file afterwards in the Extension Manager.
- Use composer: Use composer require friendsoftypo3/tt-address.
- The Extension Manager offers some basic configuration which is explained here.
Latest version from git¶
You can get the latest version from git by using the git command:
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:FriendsOfTYPO3/tt_address.git
Preparation: Include static TypoScript¶
The extension ships some TypoScript code which needs to be included.
- Switch to the root page of your site.
- Switch to the Template module and select Info/Modify.
- Press the link Edit the whole template record and switch to the tab Includes.
- Select Addresses (Extbase/Fluid) at the field Include static (from extensions):