xBlog plugins are controlled by session parameters by default. Advantages:
- user friendly guided tours
- short URI in a lot of cases
If you don’t like session management, you can disable it here.
You can control the amount of entries in the table select box auf the plugin.
- free: all tables will be displayed: TYPO3-API-tables and all tables of all extensions
- creative: tables of all extensions will be displayed
- user-friendly: only by TCA enabled tables will be displayed. See section TCA > enabled