Changing The Backend Language¶
By default, TYPO3s backend is set to English with no additional languages available.
To install an additional language pack and have it set as the default backend language for your user account:
- Admin Tools > Maintenance > Manage Languages Packs
- Select “Add Language” and “Activate” the new language
- Toolbar (top right) > User Avatar > User Settings
- Language > Select the new language > Save > Reload the browser
Note, this change only applies to your account.
Change The Backend Language Of Another User¶
- System > Backend Users
- Select the user
- User Interface Language > Select New language