The installation and initial configuration of the extension is as following:
- Install the extension with the extension manager
- Include the static TypoScript configuration “Event management and registration (sf_event_mgt)” in your TypoScript template
- Create a new sysfolder in your page tree, where you create events and categories.
- Depending on your needs, create a TYPO3 page for event listing, event details and event registration.
- Add the plugin List view, Detail view, Registration view, Calendar view, Search view to the newly created pages and configure the plugin settings.
- Configure extension TypoScript settings depending on your needs.
- Optionally add the plugin Frontend user registrations to a page, to show registered frontend users their event registrations
- If you use registrations for events, you must follow the instructions regarding the CLI Commands
- If you use registrations for events with a registration start date or a registration deadline, you must follow the instructions regarding the Page Cache Configuration
- For the calendar view, make sure to uncheck the Disable overwrite demand setting in the plugin