By default, TYPO3 CMS includes the following page types.
- This is the default page type, and the most common. It covers all basic needs.
- Backend User Section
- This page type only displays in the frontend for a specific group of backend users. You have to be logged in to the backend to see this type of page.
- A folder page type is a container. It is generally used to store records other than pages or content elements. It will not display in the frontend.
- This is similar to the Folder type, but indicates that the content is meant for removal. There is no clean-up function, it is just a visual indicator.
- Menu separator
- This page type creates a visual separation in the page tree. You can use TypoScript to also display these separators in the frontend navigation.