Table of contents
None since TYPO3 v11.0 release.
After TYPO3 v11.0, only new functionality with a solid migration path can be added on top, with aiming for as little as possible breaking changes after the initial v11.0 release on the way to LTS.
- Important: #100889 - Allow insecure site resolution by query parameters
- Important: #92020 - New API entry point available at https://get.typo3.org/api/
- Important: #93635 - Add mail configuration for setting smtp domain
- Important: #94951 - Restrict export functionality to allowed users
- Important: #96332 - Extbase Validators can use dependency injection
- Important: #97111 - Default URI scheme
- Important: #97950 - New "iconIdentifier" option in login providers
- Important: #98122 - Fix felogin variable name in TypoScript setup
- Important: #98960 - Default type definition of custom Content Types