TYPO3 v9 has reached its end-of-life September 30th, 2021 and is not maintained by the community anymore. Looking for a stable version? Use the version switch on the top left.
You can order Extended Long Term Support (ELTS) here: TYPO3 ELTS.
The site handling defines entry points to the frontend sites of a TYPO3 instance, their languages and routing details. This chapter walks through the features of the module and goes into API and programming details.
- Creating a new Site
- Base Variants
- Adding Languages
- Error Handling
- Writing a Custom Page Error Handler
- Static Routes
- Using Environment Variables in Site Configuration
- Using Site Configuration in TypoScript
- Using Site Config in Conditions
- CLI Tools for Site Handling
- PHP API: Accessing Site Configuration
- Extending Site Configuration