This documentation is not using the current rendering mechanism and will be deleted by December 31st, 2020. The extension maintainer should switch to the new system. Details on how to use the rendering mechanism can be found here.
The Location record facilitates the easy addition of repetitious locations, addresses, and even maps for your events.
Refer to Illustration 31.
- Hide: Hides the Location record in the Frontend.
- Name: The name of this location such as Office or Church.
- Description: A description of the location.
- Street: The street address.
- City: The location’s city.
- State/Province: The location’s state or province. The drop-down menu will only be available when the country field has been completed and the form saved.
- Zip: The Zip code.
- Country: The location’s country.
- Phone: The location’s contact phone number.
- Email: The location’s contact email address.
- Logo/Image: A picture of the location or its logo.
- Homepage: An alternative website for the location.