TYPO3 v10 has reached end-of-life as of April 30th 2023 and is no longer being maintained. Use the version switcher on the top left of this page to select documentation for a supported version of TYPO3.
Need more time before upgrading? You can purchase Extended Long Term Support (ELTS) for TYPO3 v10 here: TYPO3 ELTS.
The site handling defines entry points to the frontend sites of a TYPO3 instance, their languages and routing details. This chapter walks through the features of the module and goes into API and programming details.
- Creating a new site configuration
- Base Variants
- Adding Languages
- Error Handling
- Writing a Custom Page Error Handler
- Static Routes
- Using Environment Variables in Site Configuration
- Using Site Configuration in TypoScript
- Using Site Config in Conditions
- Site Settings
- CLI Tools for Site Handling
- PHP API: Accessing Site Configuration
- Extending Site Configuration